Dan, you need to find the list of blogspot content, and the seven point evaluation. These will help you complete what the exam board needs to see. Added to that, the website must become functional. The video work needs to be done again, and you must treat the current piece as practice!
These are your AS Blogspot posts.
2. Website analysis and review
3. Survey starter
4. Media brief
5. Website annotations
6. Improved brief
7. Young and Rubicam survey result and comment
8. Website research findings
followed by the seven points (you must read and use Seven point evaluation)
i. In what ways . . . conventions
11. ii. Representation of social groups
12. iii. Who your audience is
13. iv. How you attract your audience
14. v. Website distribution
15. vi. What you have learned about technology
16. vii. What you have learned in the progression from first site to main site.
This is the link to the seven point evaluation in full: AS seven key questions only.doc